Monday, June 6, 2011

Astrology Is Fun For You And Me

Especially when it's right on target!  I wonder and wonder about these climate changes that are bringing such hell.  I enjoy watching NOVA to see what's up and, because I'm an addict, I also check with Susan Miller:  www.astrologyzone.com
Susan is by far and away my favorite forecaster of gloom, doom, change and elation.  For years I scoured the internet looking for forecasts that fit my life, and you know what happened, I found reports that were:  too vague, too general, too complicated (as if all those big words would confuse us into believing...)  Then one day, a couple of years ago, I happened on Susan's site.  I read the current month's forecast (it wasn't promising) and boy, was she right on.  So I checked her out the next several months and by month six, I was hooked.  She writes long detailed descriptions for each sign.  You can understand what she's saying and she doesn't talk down to you.
These days, Capricorns are doing fantastic-and will do so for the next twenty years, mind you.
This is how I emereged out of my cave, on the strength of Susan's ongoing accurateness.  Silly to some, but powerful to me.  Thanks, Susan.

1 comment:

  1. These days, Capricorns are doing fantastic-and will do so for the next twenty years, mind you.
    Now this is good news :-D
    Reggie.

    ReplyDelete