Wednesday, March 28, 2012

OMG! The Versatile Blogger Award!

I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award!
*









I was nominated by Eveli Acosta, who is just one of the sauciest enchilada chicks you could ever hope to meet. :D Here is her blog, http://acostaeveli.blogspot.com/ ...I think you'll LOVE her books.
*
Here are some nomination rules:

1. Create a post for the Versatile Blogger Award. ü

2. In the same post, thank the blogger who gave you the award and put a link back to their blog. ü

3. Nominate 15 other people for this award and let them know. ü

4. Post seven random things about yourself. ü

5. Include these rules in your post. ü

Seven Random Things About Me:

1. I'm afraid of the dark.
2. I've traveled all of the U.S. exceptin' Hawaii
3. I used to wear an elf costume or a Little Bo Peep costume and tend the goats at a Christmas theme park.
4. I can't stand boiled eggs.
5. I enjoy being a recluse. No, I won't go to your party.
6. I'd rather play sports than watch them.
7. I'm currently in a great mood but watch out for my alters.

AND NOW FOR THE FUN PART! Because of their incredible paranormal, sci-fi, and/or horror novels, I nominate:

* Rue Volley

* Reggie Jones

* Shalini Boland

* Samantha Towle

* Craig Saunders

* Jeff Blackmer

* Dawn Gray

* Suzy Turner

* Astrea Baldwin

* Sharon Stogner

* Diane Nelson

* Amy Armbruster

* Charles Day

* Fran Friel

*Greg F. Gifune

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Larger keys turning the phone. Great job! That was a quick turnaround. O:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Johanna! Loved your post! So happy you're in a great mood, lol! xoxxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am humbled, dear lady. Thank you for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane, *DragonLady*...bwhahahahaha! That's great :D You're welcome and deserved. xoxo

    ReplyDelete