Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cool New App

Yesterday, I wished for an app that would allow an author to eSign an eBook.  You know, I could've just Googled and found the information-but sitting around wishing is so much fun.  My fellow vampire author, Shalini Boland, with  her eagle-eyes, found a newspaper report this morning commending the "new app that allows authors to sign their eBooks"  I am beyond thrilled.  When I looked into it, I found out the very first eSigning was on May 2, 2011, in New York at a Barnes and Noble.  The first article I read is from a UK paper.  I went over the comments very quickly and pondered the complaint of one man who said that eSigning is silly because anybody can copy the eSign and therefore it's not really "from" the author.  I don't know about that, and certainly my spirits aren't dampened by the thought-I would LOVE to eSign books!

1 comment:

  1. Disappointment stalks us like a hungry jackal, only to pounce when we're at our happiest :-(
    Ah well Jo, it was a nice idea, right?
    Reggie.

    ReplyDelete